Updated: May 4, 2023
Welcome to v8.21.0, the 23G release of Bixby Developer Studio (Bixby Studio). Along with bug fixes, this release includes training editor UX improvements, code editor UX improvements, and capsule testing improvements.
We are also officially removing Training V1 support in this release, as previously announced.
Features and Enhancements
Training Editor UX Improvements
- [VIDE-6185] Support adding multiple training entries. For more information, see the Bulk Add topic in the Training for Natural Language guide.
- [VIDE-6439] Aligned NL autocomplete support in bulk and single training editor.
- [VIDE-6318] Rename refactoring support for symbols in training.
Code Editor UX Improvements
- [VIDE-6381] Go-to-reference UX using a light-weight modal.
- [VIDE-6381] Go-to-definition support for multi-target macro definitions.
- [VIDE-6375] Bulk reformat support for bxb files. For more information, see Reformatting Files.
Capsule Test Improvements
- [VIDE-6431] Add Run Live With Mocked OAuth mode for Stories.
- [VIDE-6430] Create Story OAuth mock file based on authorization bxb file.
For more information on both of these changes, see the OAuth Mock topic in the Stories and Assertions developers' guide.
- [VIDE-6420] Resolve web cache issue with post requests in Story v3.
Removal of Support for Training V1
As announced in our 8.20.0 Bixby Developer Studio Release Notes, this release of Bixby Studio will no longer have an option to switch Training Editor Version 1. Related documentation to Training Editor Version 1 has also been removed.