Updated: December 21, 2022
Welcome to v8.19.1, the 22V release of Bixby Developer Studio (Bixby Studio). This release includes advanced mock support, UX improvements, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
Features and Enhancements
Advanced Mock Support
We've added the ability to mock certain types of data in a story in your capsule by creating a new Story Mock file. Each story mock file is located in the root directory of that story.
For more information, see Advanced Mock Support in the Stories and Assertions developers' guide.
- [VIDE-5972] Add New File menu option for creating story mock files
We've made a few improvements to the user experience in Bixby Studio:
- [VIDE-6140] Improved speed performance for operations in the training editor, including initial loading, searching, copying, moving, and changing training sources.
- [VIDE-6088] Added some client-side code validation, so errors in your
*.bxb files are caught quicker
- [VIDE-6184] Save button is not enabled by default when adding an Aligned NL training entry
- [VIDE-6244] Handle dangling promise to resolve partial sync failure due to no prior sync ref
- [VIDE-6202] Ensure that code editor navigates to a target position that was clicked in debug console
- [VIDE-6190] Training search fails with a query with two or more Korean words (for example, 아이콘 앨범)
- [VIDE-6195] Add wildcard search support to Training goal search (for example,