Updated: Apr 23, 2020
Welcome to v8.0.0, the 20H release of Bixby Developer Studio. This release introduces Training V2 and contains several improvements and bug fixes.
We bring a whole new training experience to you with Training V2!
Video Length: 7 minutes
To get started, switch to Training V2:
Here are some of the highlights:
Display overview of all training entries across languages, locales, and devices
Apply batch actions across multiple training entries
Scroll without pagination
Use Quick Filters to identify and optimize inconsistencies in training data
Editing NL is extremely easy!
And more! To learn about Training V2, refer to the official documentation.
- [VIDE-4648] Add syntax highlighting to Aligned NL in training files
- [VIDE-4633] Populate Search/Replace input fields with highlighted texts from the editor
- [VIDE-4347] Remove whitespaces around the mock data name
- [VIDE-4634] Collapse search results on file level instead of capsule level on Collapse All
- [VIDE-4635] Clear search results when search keyword is cleared
- [VIDE-4646] X-Ray: Guard against missing conversation input
- [VIDE-4854] Speed up Debug Console graph zoom speed
- [VIDE-509] Auto reveal a focused/opened tab in the File Navigator
- [VIDE-507] Ensure editor tab labels are unique
- [NOISSUE] Fix tab dragging
- [VIDE-4745] Fix Aligned NL syntax highlight not showing in the Simulator when running it from training
- [VIDE-4764] Fix rendering unlinked plan nodes in debug console
- [VIDE-4764] Fix unreliable DirectedGraph layout
- [VIDE-4835] Fix active tab scrolling into view
- [VIDE-4840] Establishing network connection indefinitely
- [VIDE-4858] Fix plan graph rendering issues