Updated: Oct 10, 2019
Welcome to v7.5.0, the 19T release of Bixby Developer Studio. This release contains a new feature for Stories and a few enhancements.
We've introduced an add button [+] between Story steps, which provides a new way to add more steps at a certain point in the flow.
When you press the add (+) button, the Simulator opens, and the Simulator executes Story steps up to that point. The Simulator goes into Story Mode, awaiting further additions.
After you add steps in the Simulator, click the Save button to save the steps. Control then goes back to the Story window, where you see the newly added steps.
- [IDE-6363] Make a middle mouse click to close the editor tab
- [IDE-6361] Capsule targets in dropdowns are now ordered the way the user has defined in
capsule.bxb file instead of alphabetically.
- [IDE-5796] Change the Simulator's HEF input location
- [IDE-5800] Capsule permission management improvements
- [IDE-6150] Fix the Simulator not showing conversation drivers
- [IDE-6382] For Debug Console, fix node selector hovering not working after hovering over a child node