Updated: Oct 8, 2019
Welcome to v7.4.0, the 19S release of Bixby Developer Studio. This release contains mainly bug fixes.
We are removing the ability to dock the Debug Console to the Editor. The Debug Console will now only display as a separate window.
Show Links to the Deprecation Guides
- [IDE-5444] Hovering over the deprecation warnings and errors in the Editor will display a link to the deprecation guides
Highlight Associated Plan Graph Nodes When Hovering Over Inspector Values
- [IDE-6254] Hovering over the values in the inspector will highlight the nodes in the plan graph
- [IDE-5564] Fix an issue where the speech channel dialog was filtered out of the debug console (#2003)
- [IDE-6295] Update endpoints.bxb template (#2008)
- [IDE-6347] Update hints.bxb template (#2027)