Updated: Jul 5, 2019
Welcome to v6.14.0, the 19M release of Bixby Developer Studio. In this release, we've fixed a number of bugs, along with some improvements to the Simulator.
You will now receive an OS-wide notification when your submission has finished.
You will find a new "Screenshot" button located in the top-right of the Simulator window. If you click this button, Bixby Studio captures and saves the screenshot to a file in your workspace.
The Simulator is only able to capture what is visible on your display. For best results, ensure the Simulator window is as large as possible.
- [IDE-5626] Support Hands-Free Mode in Stories
- [IDE-5699] Fixed story caching issues
- [IDE-5719] Fixed large image files covering up the editor tabs
- [IDE-5816] Fixed an issue where submissions could be stuck uploading
- [IDE-5844] Exported story tab should close when parent folder is deleted
- [IDE-5860] Fix command palette UI and add prefix for some commands
- [IDE-5729] Fixed an issue where the playback controls would not clear after a conversation is reset or a capsule was unsynced
- [IDE-5764][IDE-5767] Fixed an issue where the Simulator would erroneously show an error message
- [IDE-5810] Fixed a number of issues where the audio player was muted/not playing
- [IDE-5814] Fixed running some utterances crashing the simulator
- [IDE-5861] Stop unexpected dialog that is read out loud